HIV Screening

Mar 8, 2009 - ♛Posted by : just call me...... at 2:25 PM
Selepas penat menunggu result HIV Screening dari hospital yg !!@#$%^&...

2/3 bulan tunggu result just utk HIV Screening..??!!!

aku harap doktor tu study btol2 utk diorg faham betapa pentingnya result ni....

& he better got logical & scientific explanation...

last, x peduli dh..

rm 35 utk HIV Screening kat klinik swasta..PathLab...

apa yg boleh harapkan dari klinik swasta
-mesra & professional-

ermmm....
ni ler hasil keputusan HIV Screening aku...
(benda ni kn wajib utk pasangan bakal berkahwin..so, aku nk kawin ker wat HIV test ni..ahaks!! )


HIV I & II AD (BY ELISA) = NONREACTIVE (HIV NEGATIVE)

i always think that..
"what if i get positive result?"
"is there any people beside me to give me the moral support?"
"will they stand by my side when i need 'shoulder to lean'?"


people who always accept you the way you are...
not because ur look, ur diseases, ur richness, ur poor...
is a friend of 'one in a million'

hope they accept the way i am...
i cannot satified everybody's wish & feeling..
but, i try my own way to make them satisfied with me...


Hope the day i get this result, it would change my point of view of my 'other' world side..

post signature