Labah-Labah (R.I.P)

Mar 5, 2009 - ♛Posted by : just call me...... at 3:50 PM
05 March 2009

the dead spider...
i just wanna put my clothes inside the washing machine...
then, there it was..lay there statically...

huhu...what a life...
maybe it was drowning..huhuh... :-((

if i could give my life a lil' bit to this tiny insect...
(that's what i thought during my childhood...when i saw dead insect & thought if i could give my life to it..haha..what a silly thought!!! )
I just wanna take this unfortunate lil' insect in my collection...
then, dry it under a hot sunlight in order to preserve it to make my collection
(**p/s: all my insect collection were naturally dead..)

huhu...mourning for The Dead Spider... :-((
(but still in my memories (collection) even in separate life line...)

for mo infomation about spider:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spider
post signature